• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

New Beachcaster - Fixed Spool

Welcome along bey I own a gbfs mrk one fantastic rods but a little bit over gunned for chisel if I’m honest I use A pair of T700 for most of my chisel trips and there perfect altho bit more than your budget whould allow id be tempted by the fire blades if I was looking around that price tag I do use the gbfs for conger fishing but you want something a bit more sporting for 90 percent of your summer fishing up there plenty of high end conti rods that will be perfect but catching plaice and bream on a gb ain’t the most fun you can have if I’m honest 👍
Pair of T1200's on offer on Plymouth Gumtree, but I didn't mention them earlier as they are £480 each. Not a bad price having looked at comparisons on eBay.

Pair of T1200's on offer on Plymouth Gumtree, but I didn't mention them earlier as they are £480 each. Not a bad price having looked at comparisons on eBay.

There perfect for commen skate and blue whales bey 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Feck me Dave, that's the stiffest rod Century do, very heavy ground/Tournament casting rod. :eek:

Ian.

If don’t mind me asking what’s on the current menu?👍
1. Tronixpro Competition Blackout
2. Tronixpro Competition Match GT
3. Sonik gravity X5 HT 154

I'm also currently looking into a pair of second hand Century Kompressor S rods thats just been advertised.

Last edited:
Feck me Dave, that's the stiffest rod Century do, very heavy ground/Tournament casting rod. :eek:

Ian.
I didn't have a clue. Rods from the likes of Century, Zziplex etc are way over the amount of cash I could justify spending on gear.

I saw them early yesterday, but didn't mention them as they were over Mike's £450 limit.

There is also a Century Carbon Metal BB rod on offer for £150, but didn't mention that before, as the guy said it needs a rebuild.

Last edited:
Back