• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

1st lure related post.

Kevin3110

Reaction score
Just thought I’d post my first contribution to the lure section with my last silver caught a little over a week ago.
Bass took a 23g savage gear seeker at range and put up a very good account of itself, quick pic and returned safely.
AC1A691B-E3B7-42EE-8144-528E73D6F29D.jpeg

Just thought I’d post my first contribution to the lure section with my last silver caught a little over a week ago.
Bass took a 23g savage gear seeker at range and put up a very good account of itself, quick pic and returned safely.
View attachment 135
Stunning fish mate, well done, she looks like a real lump.

She was........ unfortunately I didn’t measure before releasing her as I don’t often weight many of the bass I catch.
You me the same, often I don't weight , measure only if I feel it's worth it.

You have been getting good catchs too mate

You me the same, often I don't weight , measure only if I feel it's worth it.

You have been getting good catchs too mate
Thanks........ been a strange year here though having been under lockdown for the beginning of our season, hopefully still a good few weeks left for a few more.

Thanks........ been a strange year here though having been under lockdown for the beginning of our season, hopefully still a good few weeks left for a few more.
Hopefully there will be few more weeks. i look forward to seeing some big girls landed

I've just started lure fishing. I've had a few chucks but not caught anything yet.

Nice fish!

Cheers mate........ perseverance is key with lure fishing, I really struggled in my first season lure fishing but tend to catch more than blank these days.

Back