• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North Wales 2nd lure session……

Kevin3110

Reaction score
…… Was last night with another 9 Bass caught a few missed hits and one lost at the rod tip.
The Patchinko 140 took the first Bass before landing the next 3 on the Axia Vulcan ?. What a lure this is for £6-£7.

Water Fish Ray-finned fish Marine biology Tail

Having now caught a few I decided to try out a few more bits I had with me as I mooched along the shoreline and first up was the IMA Chappy in White. I’d missed a fish with this one on Saturday night but not tonight as it accounted for the next two fish ?

Vertebrate Fin Fish Marine biology Ray-finned fish

Another change was in order and another newbie to try, this time the IMA Lipper 120. I believe this could well find itself a permanent position in my lure box as not only does it cast well it has a nice action……oh and the fact it also took 3 more Bass helped ?

Fin Fish Lake sturgeon Chinese sturgeon Pacific sturgeon

Already looking forward to the next outing ????

That's a cracking evening on the lures. Well done! What sort of size were they?

Nice to get them on a variety of lures too , just shows your presenting them right .

Well done mate you are smashing it , so early in the season as well
Cheers John.
Nice to get them on a variety of lures too , just shows your presenting them right .
I like to try new lures, don’t see the point sometimes just banging them out on the same lure. If you’re lucky enough to have feeding fish try a few things.

Great fishing as usual Kevin ?, keep up the good work (y).

Back