• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North Wales 3rd outing……

Kevin3110

Reaction score
…… was last night resulting in another 7 bass for my efforts. Again I used a range of lures both old and new with the first falling fairly early into the session to a SG Pencil.

Fish Fish products Marine biology Tail Ray-finned fish

Missed another before dark on a Spittin Wire before clipping on the mighty Axia Vulcan ? This did the trick and picked up another couple of fish in the space of about 15-20min. Another change of lure bought another couple of fish with both falling to the yellow Patchinko 140.

Organism Fish Marine biology Scaled reptile Underwater

Tried a few more lures after these, firstly a Tackle House Sinking Slider before trying the Lipper 120. With nothing taking a fancy to either on went a Sunslicker lure with produced no6 for the night and the only one I measured at 50cm.

Vertebrate Organism Fish Marine biology Ray-finned fish

With a few missed hits through the night too a final change of lure saw me go back to the Axia which again produced, giving me 7 fir the night and a 3rd again on that particular lure.
With work this morning I called it curtains at 11:55pm and made for the car. Hopefully I may be able to fit another session in over the weekend ?

Well done kev 3110 what a good start to season and best yet to come.

Still on a roll mate ?, keep up the good work (y).

Back