• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

A silver at last

Apparently the squid are
Oh I see can’t be bothered to have a sesh tonight on the bait cause yer flicking sex toys gawd sake Mithall ??‍♀️Nice bass mate ?
around your way? Might be worth getting the jigs out.

Oh I see can’t be bothered to have a sesh tonight on the bait cause yer flicking sex toys gawd sake Mithall ??‍♀️Nice bass mate ?
I wanted to come up tonight but realized that the roads and the beaches would be full of grockels, so decided to go to the coast by me , where you don’t really see anybody else , sorry mate

Nice one John - good report & photos. ??

realized that the roads and the beaches would be full of grockels,
Roads was clear, got there quicker than normal plus the beach wasnt that bad, oh and the bass are lots bigger :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .
Well done mate for catching(y)(y), not been great on the bass front lately and going by the pic neither is the anglers!!!

Simple question why did you measure the bass but not the pollack ?

Surely a fish is a fish and there should be no discrimination in the fishy world ?‍♂️

Simple question why did you measure the bass but not the pollack ?

Surely a fish is a fish and there should be no discrimination in the fishy world ?‍♂️
I am so sorry for the pollack I didn’t mean to discriminate him , when I catch him again I will say sorry , it was nothing to do with his colour

Back