• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

accident with a crane

Surf Caster

Reaction score
Hi all
I was in the dutch casting team until the accident with a crane that dicided that i had two many hands and tryed to crush my wrist until it was as good as off , after 14 operations i am glad to say i still have a left hand .
as you can onderstand i am not in the dutch team as my casting is not what it used to be i have a regersered cast of 180 mtrs but that is no more it is maximum 145mtrs and i am happy with that.
At 75 years old i am glad that i can still fish
Regards chris Surfcaster

Hi all
I was in the dutch casting team until the accident with a crane that dicided that i had two many hands and tryed to crush my wrist until it was as good as off , after 14 operations i am glad to say i still have a left hand .
as you can onderstand i am not in the dutch team as my casting is not what it used to be i have a regersered cast of 180 mtrs but that is no more it is maximum 145mtrs and i am happy with that.
At 75 years old i am glad that i can still fish
Regards chris Surfcaster
Why were you casting with a crane. wouldn't a rod be better? Welcome mate. ?

Welcome mate, what an aweful thing to have happened, so sorry. At least your out fishing so that good mate.

Back