• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Alcatraz

Beach

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
As we are getting released soon, I won't be going fishing until the ankle biters go back from the easter break. I will be going to the trout lake to do a bit of fly fishing for trout.
What will you peeps be doing when lockdown eases?

It`s already starting to build up over here,we saw fluff chuckers at a local spot yesterday and yes i am serious so unless i do silly o`clock or fish places that i don`t really want to fish i think we Island anglers are in for a tough time but we need the money so i will have take up transcendental meditation (or is it medication!!) to otherwise clear my mind.....oooommmmmm.....oooommmmmm...Alan :unsure:

Last edited:
I am thinking of trying for a huss ray or eel towards the end of the week but if it's too rammed I just go home buy a pizza and watch Netflix on the sofa and try abit later can't stand fishing with too many people around

It`s already starting to build up over here,we saw fluff chuckers at a local spot yesterday and yes i am serious so unless i do silly o`clock or fish places that i don`t really want to fish i think we Island anglers are in for a tough time but we need the money so i will have take up transcendental meditation (or is it medication!!) to otherwise clear my mind.....oooommmmmm.....oooommmmmm...Alan :unsure:
I've been a visitor to the Island for nearly 30 years and finally become a resident in a couple of weeks.
I've always prefered the very early morning or night fishing unless it's a mark that's a bit difficult to reach. Those marks are starting to get hard for me now as well.
There aren't many visitors to the Island at the moment, those fluff chuckers might know something worth knowing.

fluff chucker's already !!!!! what is the world coming to well its time to either hibernate till next winter or get my rowing boat out and anchor up in the Solent and wait it out

Watch The Fish Locker on YouTube and he was feathering mackerel and pilchards in February down in Cornwall.
Out a way but they are there.

Back