• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

'Angel' clips.

Thanks Tourna! (y)(y)
Actually, I've just remembered I've got a pair of Knipex like this, but not sure if they're here, or in France with my MIG welder. Used to use them for snipping MIG wire. Also interesting to note that Knipex ones being sold on eBay have a Knipex & a Draper part number.

1650212548546.png

Actually, I've just remembered I've got a pair of Knipex like this, but not sure if they're here, or in France with my MIG welder. Used to use them for snipping MIG wire. Also interesting to note that Knipex ones being sold on eBay have a Knipex & a Draper part number.

View attachment 25316
Draper own them.

View attachment 25316
Part of that number is the size 200. Have three pairs of them great cutters plus have others Draper expert is same quality

Part of that number is the size 200. Have three pairs of them great cutters plus have others Draper expert is same quality
I'll have a search later and see if mine are here.

Back