• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North Wales Anglesey wrecking trip

Stone

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Boat
Another long day which started at 03:20 being picked up and finally got home at 23:30
But we had a fantastic day out of Amlwch Port on the charter Kerry Kim..
With Zach man , Deklan Marlow , Anthony Coyle , Kevin Jones and Alan Wolstencroft

Bloody long day
Cheers Dek for driving ??
But we started with a few pollock to me , before Dek hooked into a monster 12lb pollock ?E7DC209B-E590-4DA6-ACE1-31159D41ACB2.jpeg
Then every drift we started adding more pollock to the bag..47F01DE8-CA97-4CEC-8A02-B7C015F1ECC3.jpeg

A few Pouting started to show and some infamous Mackerel but the pollock kept coming…??
Lots of fish around the 6-8 lb mark ?
We ended up sorting the fish at the end on the day at the port because the swell made it a little dodgy ..3B9C6DEC-BF5E-40FF-961B-05C68286DCDE.jpeg
where whilst washing the fish some one emptied the dirty water out of the cool box and threw the gutted mackerel away ??

Was not me ????

Whilst chatting to a local at the port his dog then found and started eating the rest of the mackerel fillets ?????
But we offered the dog AAA28238-24B2-4B4B-8056-9FC609C096BE.jpegowner a Pollock to go home with instead ?
But all in all
A fantastic day out
Not many pics as the swell made standing up a little tricky
But definitely a memorable one trip for sure ???
Enjoy

Sounds like a great day’s fishing mate with some cracking fish.

Another long day which started at 03:20 being picked up and finally got home at 23:30
But we had a fantastic day out of Amlwch Port on the charter Kerry Kim..
With Zach man , Deklan Marlow , Anthony Coyle , Kevin Jones and Alan Wolstencroft

Bloody long day
Cheers Dek for driving ??
But we started with a few pollock to me , before Dek hooked into a monster 12lb pollock ?View attachment 13877
Then every drift we started adding more pollock to the bag..View attachment 13876

A few Pouting started to show and some infamous Mackerel but the pollock kept coming…??
Lots of fish around the 6-8 lb mark ?
We ended up sorting the fish at the end on the day at the port because the swell made it a little dodgy ..View attachment 13878
where whilst washing the fish some one emptied the dirty water out of the cool box and threw the gutted mackerel away ??

Was not me ????

Whilst chatting to a local at the port his dog then found and started eating the rest of the mackerel fillets ?????
But we offered the dog View attachment 13875owner a Pollock to go home with instead ?
But all in all
A fantastic day out
Not many pics as the swell made standing up a little tricky
But definitely a memorable one trip for sure ???
Enjoy
Perfect!!!!!

Back