• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Anyone heading out weekend?

Anyone off out to torture some Whiting weekend?
I had considered it as not been for weeks, but having seen the local forecast earlier tonight, I think a seaworthy boat + Oilskins will be required for any shore fishing. Not going out in that!

Not in this mate , hammering it down, and far to windy here in hove
It was the same here last night, and the forecast for the next few days shows no sign of any different.

Sods law it changed now and iv got the car in bits ooo well another day perhaps

Off out in an hr needs to chill on the beach dudes
Well that we’re 5hite me mate gave me a dozen Live peeler So I thought feck it and went to bexington just dogs Huss and ting really slow and when I did get a decent bite the wind all of a sudden got right up me shelter feck off up the beach and it started hammering down all at the same time I ran up and grab me shelter to come back and find loads of slack on me line wound in to nothing but a bit of weed on me line which made a horrible knot in my braid and something had smashed me crab decided to pack up but chouldnt find me keys spent twenty mins looking for them but no joy so headed back to me van they were in the back ????????Any way have a nice Xmas should ave gone to bloody seaton ????

Well that we’re 5hite me mate gave me a dozen Live peeler So I thought feck it and went to bexington just dogs Huss and ting really slow and when I did get a decent bite the wind all of a sudden got right up me shelter feck off up the beach and it started hammering down all at the same time I ran up and grab me shelter to come back and find loads of slack on me line wound in to nothing but a bit of weed on me line which made a horrible knot in my braid and something had smashed me crab decided to pack up but chouldnt find me keys spent twenty mins looking for them but no joy so headed back to me van they were in the back ????????Any way have a nice Xmas should ave gone to bloody seaton ????
Its always an adventure when you head out?, unlucky mate nowt decent didn't turn up for you. Much the same for me at Hallsands, small Pouting, Whiting and a doggy, was a lovely clear night for star gazing tho.
Hopefully heading Seaton way on Wednesday eve, got loads a bait to use up now me mates locked in London.

Its always an adventure when you head out?, unlucky mate nowt decent didn't turn up for you. Much the same for me at Hallsands, small Pouting, Whiting and a doggy, was a lovely clear night for star gazing tho.
Hopefully heading Seaton way on Wednesday eve, got loads a bait to use up now me mates locked in London.
Wot time you there till bud ???

Around 4.30ish, will fish it down then up as long as I can lol
I presume you mean Seaton East Devon Bob? Being stuck in the middle of two Seatons, it sometimes gets a bit confusing! Not difficult when you're old & senile like me!

Hope you all catch a few fish,lol my mates sister has given me all his bait out of her freezer as he had to go up country to tie up his affairs up there after his wife passed away,so he isn't coming back home for the foreseeable. If I get anything decent I will put it in the freezer for him to have on his return! Typical it's the bass closed season.

Back