• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Anyone out this weekend? (15-18th Oct 2020)

fiveyardcast

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Lure
I was hoping to get out this week and i generally prefer to avoid weekend fishing to maximise the chance of having less anglers at my favourite marks. I can generally do this cos I work shifts.

I must say, i like the look of these big tides but not the wind direction. I may wait until after the SW blow early next week and get out on thurs.

Just wondering who's heading out on the big tides and maybe what you're hoping for.

Tight lines!

Yip out this weekend and can't wait, I will be mixing up the session, one long for Ray's and congor, shorter ones on the lures for bass, but will take the fly rod for mullet if I see them and bass . Hopefully I will have s report, for next week.

Tight lines to everyone going out this weekend

Can’t make up my mind weather to go. Cogden try for sole branscome for wrasse and Huss or secret mark try for a late plaice and maybe bass I just dob know ??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️

Went Friday night into Saturday morning x525 and myself both had a small codling each, was a bit slow going on the north east coast, massive tide but fished ok, broke a brand new rod on the second cast but hay that's life.

Back