• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Attempting a pic....

Goatfish

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Lure
21 lure caught Bass this Summer.
This was the biggest at 3lb 4oz and the lure that was its downfall.
Baked in the oven for one meal, the remainder made into fish cakes.
Its now a long wait until next May before I’m likely to catch the next one....

Attachments

• F074E81F-B36C-4DD9-BD64-B8A18077665C.jpeg
    F074E81F-B36C-4DD9-BD64-B8A18077665C.jpeg
    585.7 KB · Views: 9
Do you know, being a real amatuer I cannot remember. It’s a cheapie that I thought looked good! Will have a look at some ads and see if I can identity it...
Found it! Good old ‘Predilures’ knock off. Having found it again I thought I would buy a new one as the one I have is getting a bit tatty but unfortunately there are none left in that colour.

Attachments

• 208DC865-4AF4-4106-AFD9-E8617A86A41E.png
    208DC865-4AF4-4106-AFD9-E8617A86A41E.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
Found it! Good old ‘Predilures’ knock off. Having found it again I thought I would buy a new one as the one I have is getting a bit tatty but unfortunately there are none left in that colour.
If you contact him he will email you when he gets more stock in ?

If you contact him he will email you when he gets more stock in ?
Thanks via. I will actually do that as it’s one of my go to lures and a proven catcher for me. I have had several lures from him in the last couple of years, he runs a very reliable business.

Predilures have got another listing after a quick look - was it the Bora Mullet? This one looks similar but a bit shorter - 50p cheaper too!

The shape looks very similar, mine is 110mm with just the one dark patch by the gill cover. I will keep looking as I’m sure he will replenish his stock in the Spring. I might well message him as he is a good chap

Back