• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Beesands 1/04

Reevsey

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Went to Beesands yesterday after a plaice or 2 but when i arrived i realised i had made a wrong choice of venue . The easterly winds had kicked the sand up n turned the water brown . Oh well i was there now so stuck it out for a few hrs and managed to save the blank with a small bass and a whiting .It was 1st time out this year and 1st time with the new rods and reels T800s and fathom 12s mk2 lovely combination.

Went to Beesands yesterday after a plaice or 2 but when i arrived i realised i had made a wrong choice of venue . The easterly winds had kicked the sand up n turned the water brown . Oh well i was there now so stuck it out for a few hrs and managed to save the blank with a small bass and a whiting .It was 1st time out this year and 1st time with the new rods and reels T800s and fathom 12s mk2 lovely combination.
As they say in Italy Watamistaka to make. Unlucky but at least you got out and played with your new gear. (y)

Well done for having a go Reevsey! I sometmes wonder if you are a distant relation as my Mum's maiden name was Reeves! I also wonder what is the difference between fishing Beesands & Torcross/Slapton? Beesands is a little bit harder to reach.

Well done for having a go Reevsey! I sometmes wonder if you are a distant relation as my Mum's maiden name was Reeves! I also wonder what is the difference between fishing Beesands & Torcross/Slapton? Beesands is a little bit harder to reach.
Cant explain why i prefer beesands to slapton at this time of year its just one of those things . My surname Reeves is from my dads side he had 2 brothers . Born n bred in London but moved to devon in 2001 best thing i ever did .

Was a few small spiders when I fished it last week, bloody things are only going to get bigger.
Well done on saving the blank.(y)

Born n bred in London but moved to devon in 2001 best thing i ever did .
yep same here, been here 31years , over half my life so can I be classed as Devonian rather than south Londoner now:unsure::unsure:

Well done for having a go Reevsey! I sometmes wonder if you are a distant relation as my Mum's maiden name was Reeves!

Cant explain why i prefer beesands to slapton at this time of year its just one of those things . My surname Reeves is from my dads side he had 2 brothers . Born n bred in London but moved to devon in 2001 best thing i ever did .
Thanks for the reply. Definitely not another part of my long lost Devonian relatives then! ????

Was a few small spiders when I fished it last week, bloody things are only going to get bigger.
Well done on saving the blank.(y)

yep same here, been here 31years , over half my life so can I be classed as Devonian rather than south Londoner now:unsure::unsure:
I heard in my youth you had to be living in Devon for at least 20 years before you qualified as a non-Grockle, so I guess you're part of us now Bob! ??

Back