• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

BELT OR BAG ROD HOLDER ?

VooDooMan 2

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
I'm trying to find a UK based retailer , not ebay , that sells one of those rod holders that you can just pop your rod in to allow you to unhook fish or change lures when wading so your reel doesn't keep getting a dip in the sea or worse dropping it completely . Can't seem to put the right question in search boxes on several different sites , keep getting rod holders for boat fishing :unsure:
Help please .

I'm trying to find a UK based retailer , not ebay , that sells one of those rod holders that you can just pop your rod in to allow you to unhook fish or change lures when wading so your reel doesn't keep getting a dip in the sea or worse dropping it completely . Can't seem to put the right question in search boxes on several different sites , keep getting rod holders for boat fishing :unsure:
Help please .
Have you looked at the Hto ones? It’s what I have attached to my Hpa bag.

Getting one from Amazon £5.99 free delivery , the amount of lure fishing I do it will be Ok for me .
Awesome mate, enjoy and sure it make a difference .

never realy used one, I have got used to changing lures with the rod under my arm and resting on my fore arm. Realising a fish I use the foresceps to release unless it's big fish I want a photo of

Back