• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

BLACKROCK Competition Surf 13' 10" 100-250g

Grimleyfiendish

Reaction score
Doe's anyone know who actually stocks this rod in the UK, cannot find them for love nor money, thinking of having a pair, but there like a mythical creature ! Have contacted Fishzone who is the distributor ( me thinks) but no answer as yet

Doe's anyone know who actually stocks this rod in the UK, cannot find them for love nor money, thinking of having a pair, but there like a mythical creature ! Have contacted Fishzone who is the distributor ( me thinks) but no answer as yet
Might help if state where you are or can get to?

Looked at the store locator, unfortunately all the retailer sites I looked at didn't stock it, don't mind where it is as long as they can post, local shops haven't got it.

Update, managed to source a pair locally, first impressions are why are they such a reasonable price ! They should cost at least double what they are asking price wise, seriously quality pieces of kit, incredible build, equal to any upmarket brand i've had (I've had plenty of the usual 'Z's and 'C''s) but the proof is in the pudding, will try these bad boys out weekend if weather plays ball, but I'm confident they will exceed expectations.

Update on the update ! the pair originally sourced turned out to be false as the rods were mixed i.e. tip section of 13ft 10in in with the butt of 13ft 6in, cost me a lot of time and effort and petrol ! one thing though i did get to look at both models, this time I've (think wisely) gone with the 13ft 6in models, the longer ones looked too powerful, managed to source these in Wales ! awaiting arrival .

Update on the update ! the pair originally sourced turned out to be false as the rods were mixed i.e. tip section of 13ft 10in in with the butt of 13ft 6in, cost me a lot of time and effort and petrol ! one thing though i did get to look at both models, this time I've (think wisely) gone with the 13ft 6in models, the longer ones looked too powerful, managed to source these in Wales ! awaiting arrival .
Is that bit correct?

Completely, couldn't make it up ! 3 trips I made to the tackle shop, round journey of approx 40 odd miles each time, first time it was one of each rod 13ft10in/13ft 6in but the 13ft 6in was in a 13 10 bag, second time was going to have the 13ft 6in as they were the only pair, got them home to find that was the 13/6 with the 13/10 tip, third trip to get money back ! , left well out of pocket on time and petrol

Have to add, I'm very impressed with the build quality and action, don't think you would find another rod near it for around £200, could easily cost a lot more. think the 13ft 6in model has all the power I need for clean/mixed ground, both rods paired with Akios Nitrons

Back