• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Boat dangle!

Cfish

Reaction score
Launched at 5.30am pulled the pots then got the rods out.caught a few keeper Pollack when after bass. Went off deep caught macky,pollack,poor cod,pout,whiting,dogs and then skip caught a 3ft plus smooth grey dogfish! Things are warming up!

We put the smoothie back a she had pups,going on the morning pots first ,I hate potting stinky things,getting a few crawfish in the trammel,cuttles,dovers,John dory,etc etc

Nice little report Tommo! Hope you had more good luck this morning. (y)(y)

Launched at 5.30am pulled the pots then got the rods out.caught a few keeper Pollack when after bass. Went off deep caught macky,pollack,poor cod,pout,whiting,dogs and then skip caught a 3ft plus smooth grey dogfish! Things are warming up!
Nice to hear, hope to be down there in June ?

Off to try & get some tope on Wednesday plus Bream & hounds.

One had last time out 30lb. Lifted out horizontal and back in with a few mins.
Sound like a serious sized Bream - just jesting Cox :ROFLMAO:

Hope you have got your visa going to unchartered places south.
Had my Official Grockle and Emmet Pass for the past 40 odd years,no expiry date on it so long as it is used on a regular basis,ie. at least twice a year. (y) Same applies to Dorset.

Last edited:
I have an Isle of Wight birth certificate & passport. so have entry to visa to most of south coast
Ah an immigrant then :ROFLMAO: Just jesting mate.

Back