• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Bull Huss PB - Eastbourne September

Coxy

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Boat
Nice to be back on a Forum (used to be on Solent Fishing Forum until it packed up).

Have my own Orkney 520 "Whitewash" for inshore stuff in Eastern Solent area. Fished it for over 50 years (am a "Caulkhead")
Also been a qualified Charter Skipper out of Chichester Harbour (Itchenor) over lat 10 years but it's only something I do to help a friend out (harder to get qualified people these days) - Sussex Sea charters .
I also run a small club some of whom I have been with for 40 years. As well as Solent we fish different venues incl Canada & Norway (cancelled this year!!).

400lb BFT washed up in the harbour a month ago. Google Chichester Harbour Conservancy.

Had my best Bull Huss in September off Eastbourne (as one of the guys said : "a dogfish is a dogfish regardless what you call it!")

Attachments

• Bull Huss 12lb Sep 2020 E'Bourne.jpg
    Bull Huss 12lb Sep 2020 E'Bourne.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 6
Well done on the pb huss

Welcome to the forum ?

I am an expert on pouting - I once wrote a book on it & sold zero copies as I found everyone else was an expert as well!
I got your book out from the library before I moved from yorkshire to Devon. Now im an expert on pouting too

Back