• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

?

About 17 miles from Norfolk coast so too far, have been practicing my casting in nearby field achieving about 100yds. 5oz lead covered with a taped on tennis ball ( it’s called shielding ).Havnt caught anything yet!

I'm an hours drive away form the nearest coastal fishing but even before the latest lock down I wasn't fishing because we were tier 3 and we were advised not to travel into other areas unless it was essential. My last fishing trip was December and that was the first session for ages because of the previous restrictions we'd had but it was a good session and thoroughly blew the cobwebs off with a 40+lb tope.

About 17 miles from Norfolk coast so too far, have been practicing my casting in nearby field achieving about 100yds. 5oz lead covered with a taped on tennis ball ( it’s called shielding ).Havnt caught anything yet!
Nice one, now you just need to cast a further 16 miles 1660 yards and your there ?

Drones here have been known to go out with a "bang" especially if flying over gardens with kids playing in the paddling pools!!!
Had one hover at eye level outside my window last summer,I pointed the end of a metal pipe at it and it flew off!!!

Had one hover at eye level outside my window last summer,I pointed the end of a metal pipe at it and it flew off!!!

Should have shot it down. Isn’t it a shame that each time something new is invented humans immediately find a way to mis use it. Hey ho.

I’m 15 mins from local beach haven’t been out cause works manic and I was just waiting for things to calm down in my neck of the woods but off out sat afternoon chaseing Huss and wrasse and will put a report up regardless of the sesh

I am in walking distance of some really good Mark's on the itchen river, but working in london doesn't allow me to fish much during the week.

Biggest problem is that there is a lot of fresh water coming in, so dont even bother, on the train yesterday the top end of the itchen by shaw Ford towards Winchester the river was full. If it was spring or summer I would be hitting it for the mullet with the fresh water outlets bringing food.

Normally start the lure fishing in April, so it's going to be a long wait. Not interest in catching 1 to 2 lb bass or smaller if using bait.

I was in it once, buggered if I can remember why. In the sitting room overlooking the pool. Probably previous owners to the ones that have just sold it.

Back