• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Charter boat 10/4/21

I am just curious to your opinions on what do you's think is the most suitable, reliable and sea worth boat for offering charter fishing as a business

Would like to know why you would if chosen that boat.

Also a boat with a bit of power would be ideal as well as not breaking the bank

Looking forward to hearing your replies

Welcome to the Madhouse Breribriar! 👍👍

Usual New member mistake - that is a 3 year old thread!

This Guy is wind up Merchant he ask stupid Questions and Brings up Old Threads he looks Familiar to WSF with Questions like his
Curious about the username - a bit unusual. Googled it and there are numerous reports of this username joining many Forums worldwide, all on March 21st, 2024. I think we have an AI Bot here.

I put the username into the Stop forum spam website, and it comes up as either from Germany, or Pakistan on March 21st, not the USA.

This Guy is wind up Merchant he ask stupid Questions and Brings up Old Threads he looks Familiar to WSF with Questions like his
Daft fk, i was replying at the time to covid restrictions.

I am no expert on buying a charter boat (i do know of a very decent one for sale though;);))

On WSF it's Pakistan few of us on there Got good idea who it is has he was Banned for His Behavior

Back