• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Chilly morning on the loch.

Thrasher

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Was up and at em early this morning. Was down and on the loch fishing by 6.30am.

I was the only beggar out as it turned frosty as the sun came up, initially no frost when i got up.

There was the odd trout showing in the calm when i got out to buzzers but not a lot showing.

The wind picked up from the SE a bit which helped the boat drift but kept the temperature down.

Managed my limit by 10am and was heading off the loch as another member was heading out.

Most caught on a black and orange nomad, a couple or three on a pearl and black snatcher.

Was up and at em early this morning. Was down and on the loch fishing by 6.30am.

I was the only beggar out as it turned frosty as the sun came up, initially no frost when i got up.

There was the odd trout showing in the calm when i got out to buzzers but not a lot showing.

The wind picked up from the SE a bit which helped the boat drift but kept the temperature down.

Managed my limit by 10am and was heading off the loch as another member was heading out.

Most caught on a black and orange nomad, a couple or three on a pearl and black snatcher.
Must give this fly fishing game a go one of these days

I started pretty young. Much like all forms of fishing it can be as simple or as complicated as you want to make it.

Back