• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Christmas meet

Magzy

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Hi all, anyone up for a social meet up over the Christmas break anywhere in kent? Suggestions on venue/times so it would suit anyone interested. Thought it would be nice to put a face to a name.
Tight lines.

Hi yeah some where theres Fish Ooops that's Kent out then? lol Yeah could be Maybe Dunge boats or Other side Dengemarsh or north Kent side?

I'm sure we'd be able to wingle a ting or two lol. The boats sounds good, Dengemarsh, last couple of times I've been there it looks like a refugee camp!!!. North coast, you thinking herne bay area?.
Hopefully a few other members will be interested .
Tight lines

Thats all well and good but what do i tell her once we are there :ROFLMAO:
Simple heres the fork go dig some bait and while your at it Bring some Squid back with you and anything else you can find theres a good Wife!

there nice adventure and you thought you was going to wear white all Xmas like all the other kitchen Appliances!!!

Can make it on the 19or 20th then working right through xmas
Ok, let's say 20th and see who's interested, It's a Sunday so should suit most people .
I'm still thinking Dungie, most of us that fish it are members of the DAA and have a key, easy meeting point and can be fished any state of tide, weather depending.

Ok, let's say 20th and see who's interested, It's a Sunday so should suit most people .
I'm still thinking Dungie, most of us that fish it are members of the DAA and have a key, easy meeting point and can be fished any state of tide, weather depending.
Ok I'm up for it ,long as weather is ok ,but its nearly 2 hour drive for me ,so a meet up around 9.30 am would be just fine by me ,so please keep us informed, I dont know the place at all

Ok I'm up for it ,long as weather is ok ,but its nearly 2 hour drive for me ,so a meet up around 9.30 am would be just fine by me ,so please keep us informed, I dont know the place at all
It's not worth a 2 hour drive mate , especially as you've only got 2 days off and your working over Christmas.
Thought more people would be interested in a social meet up.
PM me when you've got a bit more time on your hands .
Tight lines.

Back