• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

"Cornish" King Crab

Tournamag

Reaction score
London with "Night Mayor for London Kaiser Khan"
Well if Spiders are now Cornish King Crabs and invading other areas we should be able to claim from them down in the Darkness of Hell of the Webb toe'd land!
As Escaped/invading other areas snipping hooks off and all so lack of control on the cornish types! Yours so keep them over the Border and give us our Hooks back thieving Cretins!
Mind guess could get Shitty Patel To process in Rwanda!:oops:

Well if Spiders are now Cornish King Crabs and invading other areas we should be able to claim from them down in the Darkness of Hell of the Webb toe'd land!
As Escaped/invading other areas snipping hooks off and all so lack of control on the cornish types! Yours so keep them over the Border and give us our Hooks back thieving Cretins!
Mind guess could get Shitty Patel To process in Rwanda!:oops:
Dont worry I will be starting some netting in June,so if you see alot of one armed crabs about you know I've had a bad day!

We just have to show our eastern brothers how to catch them from chesil instead of makerel......
Tell em the Cornish lot will pay well for them harvesting for them! No Car Wash for you Sinbad take em to Cornwall cash sale looky looky Bargain n take yer flip flops with you

I used to scuba dive of the coast at Plymouth. This time of year they’d be ‘on the march’ and the sea bed was like a busy motorway. Few weeks and they’d thin out again.

Back