• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Cornwall lure festival

Wondered why there was lure danglers all over the place! Goodluck to anyone taking part waters like mud around my way!

I don't go near Facemuck, and didn't know anything about it. With the terrible weather down here I wouldn't think many turned out.

At least for them Tackle Tarts that are taking part, the weather seems to have improved, though how long it will last is debatable.
Their entry on Google sums it up - "Fishing tackle tarts at heart, The Art of Fishing is the most modern fishing shop in the UK."
Don't think I will be embarking on a mission to their Wadebridge emporium any time soon, if ever!

Incidentally, their Plymouth store is still listed on Cyclex:

At least for them Tackle Tarts that are taking part, the weather seems to have improved, though how long it will last is debatable.
Their entry on Google sums it up - "Fishing tackle tarts at heart, The Art of Fishing is the most modern fishing shop in the UK."
Don't think I will be embarking on a mission to their Wadebridge emporium any time soon, if ever!

in
The art of fishing shop in Plymouth was where , my late friend Shane the fish and I both started our lure fishing journey, with both getting a load of gear each ,

I sort of vaguely remember a discount code for said shop associated with another fishing forum not too far from here a couple of years ago…….?

I sort of vaguely remember a discount code for said shop associated with another fishing forum not too far from here a couple of years ago…….?
Yes there was a 10% off at one time , maybe someone could send Ben a message asking if we could get one for us at TSF and at the same time ask Veals for one

No wonder they're pricey if they're paying for a trophy of that size.! ??

Back