• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • View the website advertisement free.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Notice Covid Announcement and update

Shirleycodlin

Staff member
Reaction score
1609878959255.png

Update:

Last edited:

Action Man

Reaction score
It’s actually really pissed me off today. I’ve been following the governing bodies of the two other hobbies I partake in (surfing and paddleboarding) and their governing bodies have said they can continue. So as it stands, I can walk to the beach with my surfboard or paddleboard but not my fishing rod. Ridiculous. To be honest I probably won’t do either just to be on the safe side. Sad really.

Neilos

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Was just reading the news on BBC website... talking about how you can go for a walk on a golf course but not play golf and how ridiculous some of the rules are. They are looking into making some changes apparently. Hopefully fishing will be included...makes no sense you can go for a walk on the beach but not fish!

Trampster

Reaction score
I have to confess my sins. I've just made a brief visit to that other site, and it seems like the AT have been negotiating with the government, and they have said we can now go fishing LOCALLY as from today.

X525

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore

Mike hemming

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore