• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Crazy 2 hrs

ROCK ROVER

Reaction score
What a day I had yesterday bass from the off 45 in all only scoolies but great fun and it's the 1st time in 10yrs of luring that I see bass hitting live bait on the surface my m8 had 25 all caught on a metals
With the wind direction we couldnt fish are usual mark maybe that was a good thing also bass everywhere in kent in april this could be a good yr?
20220423_164448.jpg

What a day I had yesterday bass from the off 45 in all only scoolies but great fun and it's the 1st time in 10yrs of luring that I see bass hitting live bait on the surface my m8 had 25 all caught on a metals
With the wind direction we couldnt fish are usual mark maybe that was a good thing also bass everywhere in kent in april this could be a good yr?
View attachment 25639
Welldone mate!!! Nice to see!

Well done Rocky - that lure seems to be doing the business for you! Great report! ????

Bloody ell that's some going, well done. ?

This type of Ali Express
Cheap as chips and reliable

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220425-101029_AliExpress.jpg
    Screenshot_20220425-101029_AliExpress.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 4
Well done .... last bass was almost December and then 1st trip back in March had one...bait though. But shows there is numbers and its great to see and hopefully it continues .

Back