• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Disabled help

Clagger

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Can I ask members does anyone lure or lrf fish on the northeast coast or Northumberland even Yorkshire that can recommend easily accessible places for a disabled angler, fishing from the back of a car or very little walking,,,

Ey up lad and welcome to the madhouse?
Off the top of my head a little walk over flattish rocks The point and knacker hole at Beadnell opposite the campsite at low water can Chuck some nice fish out.
Local to you maybe join Seaham club as the pier is good for lrf in the summer as well as spinners for mackerel.
I found Hartlepool marina a good spot and straight out the back of the car?
I’ll have a bit headscratch and get back to you.?

Ey up lad and welcome to the madhouse?
Off the top of my head a little walk over flattish rocks The point and knacker hole at Beadnell opposite the campsite at low water can Chuck some nice fish out.
Local to you maybe join Seaham club as the pier is good for lrf in the summer as well as spinners for mackerel.
I found Hartlepool marina a good spot and straight out the back of the car?
I’ll have a bit headscratch and get back to you.?
Thanks for a excellent piece of info your right about seaham I'd already decided to try there in the summer as you can fish right up to the pier gates without been a member this is a fair distance out and able to fish from the car I've also be told to try Hartlepool marina but I will also take a look at beadnell thank you

Thanks for a excellent piece of info your right about seaham I'd already decided to try there in the summer as you can fish right up to the pier gates without been a member this is a fair distance out and able to fish from the car I've also be told to try Hartlepool marina but I will also take a look at beadnell thank you
The spiles can be very tackle hungry and it’s only £30 to join and get a key for the pier?
I’ve had some good days on there fishing down the sides just for fun.
Hendon prom and the rat house along with the glass centre are on your patch.
Not a big fan of roker pier as it’s mad on there in the summer.

Back