• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Early morning’s session

John Mitchell

Reaction score
I dont know why I get talked into an early morning session , stupid aclock and another blank , I even used the new savage gear stik jellys , no bites no fish no swirls on surface .oh dear
where’s my bait gone

I dont know why I get talked into an early morning session , stupid aclock and another blank , I even used the new savage gear stik jellys , no bites no fish no swirls on surface .oh dear
where’s my bait gone
Shame John, it's a bit wierd, but next weekend is much better tides, the tides this weekend are very small. Tight lines for your next outing mate.

What did you think of the new savage gear stil jellies, never used them

NIce one John, but you've got me wondering who talked you into it? :D :D
I'm as much use as a Chocolate Fireguard in the mornings! After 20+ years of working lates & nights, I can't seem to reset my body clock.
If I'm not already in bed, 6am is bedtime! (y)(y)

Shame John, it's a bit wierd, but next weekend is much better tides, the tides this weekend are very small. Tight lines for your next outing mate.

What did you think of the new savage gear stil jellies, never used them
They casted alright and they came back through the seaweed alright, I just need to catch a bass on them now .

NIce one John, but you've got me wondering who talked you into it? :D :D
I'm as much use as a Chocolate Fireguard in the mornings! After 20+ years of working lates & nights, I can't seem to reset my body clock.
If I'm not already in bed, 6am is bedtime! (y)(y)
Dirty squid

Unlucky mate.......... I quite like an early doors session as the suns coming up particularly at one mark I fish, hoping to get there this coming week but it’ll be after the school run.

Back