• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West Feb no 4

Phis

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
With hw a tad after 9-30 this morning, I woke up at 5am, and after a brew and getting some bait out the freezer it was off to load the car, it was dry not the rainy start forecast, however as I got to the bay the rain started and kept on the whole 4 hours I was there. Nothing much to report 8 whiting the larger hooks and baits did nothing to put them off. On one of the retrieves to check the bait the bait was gone but had been replaced with a fishes eye on the hook ? which reminds me what do you call a fish with no eye. a Fsh ? I'm back out tomorrow with Alex match on report to follow ?

Last edited:
You must have good waterproofs Phis, the rain was mighty and constant. Better weather forecast for tomorrow though.
Still not blanking which is good.
Alex tried to count a dead and half eaten whiting one night we were out. A single eye would be taking that to an extreme. ?

You must have good waterproofs Phis, the rain was mighty and constant. Better weather forecast for tomorrow though.
Alex tried to count a dead and half eaten whiting one night we were out. A single eye would be taking that to an extreme. ?
? I've got the fladen two piece flotation suit it's a godsend I wouldn't be out as often if I didn't have it. Aye he's a character for sure. Yes looking good tomorrow then the week goes rapidly downhill I'll have to get another hobby ?

Not a blank..... its February, good effort.

Back