• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

few carp on the big lake

Had1

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
just a quick one went for a couple nights end of last week good to get out again been a rare abstinence from fishing for me recently apart from 2x 2hour trips on the local drains tenchin
looking good finally for some sea fishing this week though locally so hopefully I'll have sea reports again..
i know lot of you don't like carp but it ain't round a little pond casting over each other where i go lol
best 23lbs this time

nature this time included herons ,peregrines , egrets , kestrals, buzzards possibly a marsh harrier ... plus foxes tame robin's in my bivvy etc
really need to get a good long range camera as just boring pics of fish this time ?
Screenshot_20210630-212257.png

Struggle over here to get any big stuff unless we go up to the Ebro or down south to the national park where there are some big carp and barbel to 35lb ..I think the comizo barbel record is around 38lb ..?..we have been fishing the jucar river near Valencia mid teens is our best so far , 22lb is the best we have seen but being river fish they give you a fair old scrap ..
Nice catch that mate ..??

Back