• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North Wales First tope of the year

Timbc2

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Had a few sessions down the Llyn Peninsula recently. I had a few decent bullhuss in the 8-10 lbs bracket. It was hard going on the mackerel. Plenty of small pollack about but not many bigguns. The best I managed was 3.4 lbs. I eventually did get a tope of 33.3 lbs in the end so it was worth the effort.
Sorry for the short crappy report with not much detail, I've just been too busy with other stuff of late.
tope.jpg

That's a muckle big sharkey thing to be catching from the shore, well done. ?

Great catch Tim ?.

Wow wot a fish fair play mate ??

That's a muckle big sharkey thing to be catching from the shore, well done. ?

That’s a beauty Tim. Well done mate

Very well done mate, nice tope! ??

Great effort ?

Well done mate ??

Nice one Tim. Good to see you are back amongst them again

You either need someone else to take your photos or your a ghost ‘The headless fisherman ‘

Nice tope by the way ?

Great catch Tim ?.

Determination paid off in the end

Lovely fish that Tim ???

Nice one Tim!

I do hope your head grows back though? ?

Thankyou folks, I'd had a run of disasters on previous trips: catastrophic engine failure, cracked windscreen, bitten by an adder and ran off the road by woman pulling out without looking - so it definitely made a refreshing change lol :D(y)

Thankyou folks, I'd had a run of disasters on previous trips: catastrophic engine failure, cracked windscreen, bitten by an adder and ran off the road by woman pulling out without looking - so it definitely made a refreshing change lol :D(y)
Blimey, having no head pales into comparison beside that lot!

Back