• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

West Wales GINST POINT

VooDooMan 2

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Heading down there tomorrow with some old fishing mates. Taking a selection of baits including fresh peeler crab . Fishing the flood tide up to HW ar about 2330. Forecast is looking good with a slight SW breeze. All the indications are positive so I'm hoping to put up a positive catch report on Sunday.

(y)

Heading down there tomorrow with some old fishing mates. Taking a selection of baits including fresh peeler crab . Fishing the flood tide up to HW ar about 2330. Forecast is looking good with a slight SW breeze. All the indications are positive so I'm hoping to put up a positive catch report on Sunday.

(y)
F.Y.I. voodoo, i was there last saturday and once the tide was making and the current moving from right to left the weed was horrendous, hope this is some help. good luck. EO

@ever optimistic the weed did build up for a bout 2 hrs mid tide but then it eased off. Low water provided the most action , one keeper bass on 2 small frozen sand eel to one of the lads. When he cleaned it , stomach contained 3 small crabs ! At the same time I lost a decent fish that had taken a fresh peeler crab mounted on a pennel rig. Apart from another small bass that was it for the night. We had a good laugh and chat about old times and characters in the car park before hand . Must admit my back was in bits towards the end and I was grateful for having my chair on the beach. 6 hour sessions seem to be getting outside my comfort zone this days :cry:

At least you caught mate, good write upI know what you mean about having back problems,I struggle doing a 4 hour session sometimes.tight lines for next time mate ???

@ever optimistic the weed did build up for a bout 2 hrs mid tide but then it eased off. Low water provided the most action , one keeper bass on 2 small frozen sand eel to one of the lads. When he cleaned it , stomach contained 3 small crabs ! At the same time I lost a decent fish that had taken a fresh peeler crab mounted on a pennel rig. Apart from another small bass that was it for the night. We had a good laugh and chat about old times and characters in the car park before hand . Must admit my back was in bits towards the end and I was grateful for having my chair on the beach. 6 hour sessions seem to be getting outside my comfort zone this days :cry:
cheers for that voodoo, pleased for you it was a success and limited weed. no doubt i shall return soon as i do love a flattie and a bass supper never goes amiss.

Back