• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South East Had2 small lost 1

Had1

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
After getting some crabs earlier I felt like I had to use the popping ones rather than freeze them yet .
Wouldn't usually do the day on a small tide but the wind was onshore so coloured water gave some confidence.
1st cast bang slack played a half decent bass in about 3/4 of the way and fell off.. guessing 2 or 3lbs about average here no massive ones about .
Landed one about half a pound the next cast and one about a pound 3rd cast then nothing..
Lovely peaceful only 1 person walked past because 3 miles from any parking lol and surprised to look round and see some long horned cow staring at me .

Roll on this weeks later tides it's looking good hoping to get out a couple of times .

20220508_191819.jpg
20220508_165214.jpg

Nice one H1L2, good report, looks like great weather, and love the photo of the horny beastie! Shame you lost the bigger Bass. ????

Well done on the Bass, take it you didnt have to use the field with the cow in to get bar to the car!!
I did I just waved my arms a bit and it walked off the other way luckily lol

And no car I used an electric scooter from home to there about 15 minute ride lol

1m bonus points for landing a cow, also a bigger landing net. ;):ROFLMAO:

Hooked off a boat so wouldn't of counted anyway. Lol
I didn't know sheep could swim, mind you seen a few dead ones floating down the Teifi river in West Wales when fly fishing for sea trout (sewin) and salmon.

Back