• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Hello!

Stormtrooper

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Hey everyone. I wasn’t going to bother with a forum after WSF was ruined but several of you good folk have pm’d me to get me over here so I’ve relented and here I am!
Thank you for the invite.
Half the reason I didn’t join sooner as well was because no one wants to read about catching 1,000’s of whiting!! But, Thursday night I finally managed a ray (not of hope, an actual ray!) which has prompted me to finally come aboard. D8040FB9-9B80-443B-8D60-314550563332.jpeg

May it not be your last?
I’m sure it won’t be, it’s been a superb year for rays... I’ve not had a double figure one this year but it’s been my best year for numbers by a mile.

Hello Ben.

Welcome to the forum :)

Great to see you found your way, no taking all the fish now !

Good to see you on here stormtrooper, looking forward to reading your catch reports again.
I knew you'd eventually come over from the dark side ?

Now I'm not a jealous man but some of the photos of yours on wsf have very nearly turned me green with envy.
Keep it up please, more pics please, and welcome aboard.

You’re all too kind... I assure you though, I only get results because I put in many many hours, (I’m possibly a little on the lucky side too!!) what you don’t see is my many failed attempts and poor choices.
Thanks again and hopefully I’ll continue to give you all food for thought. ??

You’re all too kind... I assure you though, I only get results because I put in many many hours, (I’m possibly a little on the lucky side too!!) what you don’t see is my many failed attempts and poor choices.
Thanks again and hopefully I’ll continue to give you all food for thought. ??
Yea yea yea, you wait Storm I am going to nick the Superman T shirt off your line! Then you try with no mojo.

Yea yea yea, you wait Storm I am going to nick the Superman T shirt off your line! Then you try with no mojo.
You assume it gets washed! ??

Back