• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

East Coast Help needed East coast charters .

The Third Earl

Reaction score
Hi all, looking toward a future club trip, we were wondering if anybody has any information re charter boat fishing off the East coast of Scotland . Information seems sparse, so any help or pointers would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

How far up are you prepared to travel.? Not too far over the border there are a couple of boats sailing from Eyemouth. There used to be a couple at Dunbar, I know there's a few up at Arbroath but that's a couple of hours north of Edinburgh.

You do get about abit Dave.(y)Furthest north I've been for a boat trip was Amble many moons ago.

Work hard play hard TDX…. problem comes after 25 years of globetrotting , suddenly you realise that age is creeping up on you .The world was my oyster , plus SWMBO liked to travel,which was a bonus. I have no plans to curtail my expeditions,more local than international , although they pale into insignificance when compared to some on here . Lucky barstewards ???.

Dave

Back