• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

How far?

Unpack it, Scottish government is considering putting travel restrictions into law and have already requested that nobody crosses the border in either direction unless its for the purposes of work or education.
Yep, gonna work on educating myself about skate ???

Six hours!? Is that total travel time?

Hmm yea, maybe not for wrasse n dogfish. The BC coast can’t be TOO far for you though? Will get straps and dogfish then ☺️☺️☺️

For myself, I love being out on my own all day. No distractions, can focus on the fishing. Move if I want, put the rods where I want, stop on the way home for food, if I want.
And no reliance on any other bugger’s time schedule. So if I’m cold and bored I can go somewhere else or go home, or stay later.
The amount of times I’ve lift shared with someone and then as you’re fishing they say ‘oh, I can’t stay past 7 today because I’ve got to take Little Johnny to football in the morning’.

But each to their own. I like my own company and don’t need to chat to someone all day but I know for a lot of people that’s part of a fishing trip.
Not that I mind company, but if I’m honest I prefer doing my own thing.
8A29D285-38DB-4D7B-9927-FC6AFB6BC27C.jpeg

Yep, gonna work on educating myself about skate ???
unless you have a couple of sacks of spuds for making chips what's the point in dragging in a giant carrier bag????

Back