• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

I'm going fishing on Chesil!

So if this Pair come from different households live in Kent ones Canterbury area other Berkshire in same car so if ok for them then must be ok for all!
Don't start me agoing!!! There maybe a tiny selfish asshole loophole that may class it as work if advertising pays them 1p per thousand veiws????

They claim it was before lockdown on 2.1st

I am unsure of the rules in England at the time can anyone confirm them.
But i thought the rules were similar.
Without counting they have travelled out of there County and cross many, and from different households.

In Wales it was stay local from before Christmas

lads i know it's frustrating as we all want to travel to spots atm but can't and I don't agree they should go chesil right now but I don't think we should be starting on our own kind lol !!
in the scheme of things there's a lot going on that's more of a risk of spreading covid !
havnt watched the vid and also havnt travelled far for my own fishing during this latest lockdown just saying :)

lads i know it's frustrating as we all want to travel to spots atm but can't and I don't agree they should go chesil right now but I don't think we should be starting on our own kind lol !!
in the scheme of things there's a lot going on that's more of a risk of spreading covid !
havnt watched the vid and also havnt travelled far for my own fishing during this latest lockdown just saying :)
Years ago we’d take care of anyone who stepped out of line, be it family, friends, neighbours etc

These days we seem to allow society to dictate to us that it’s ‘someone else’ who should ‘police’ members of society.
Well I’m afraid that it starts at home and as this is one of the homes, then I feel @GSPseafishing should say his piece here as he’s been called out.
And that’s from someone who does abide by the rules, so it gives me the right to question another.
It’s driving me up the wall that I cannot drive to the coast, but I deal with it!

Don't start me agoing!!! There maybe a tiny selfish asshole loophole that may class it as work if advertising pays them 1p per thousand veiws????

I'm not an expert but I did notice in the rules about travelling to film. I would have thought that it would have to be a an activity that you were known to be doing as a business, at least as a freelance operator, something you were supposed to be declaring the income from - and not just a side hobby of filming, which I reckon most youtubers are doing. I could be wrong though and it might be all above board. But if I had to bet on it ...............

We all want to travel for other things as well.
"We" anglers have been given an opportunity to carry on with our sport, far greater than many others that HAVE not been allowed to carry on.
The keep local or distance is not actually specified, and some will take advantage of that.
The best thing to have done was not post the the video and draw attention to themselves. less all anglers will be tarred with the same brush from outsiders.

Years ago we’d take care of anyone who stepped out of line, be it family, friends, neighbours etc

These days we seem to allow society to dictate to us that it’s ‘someone else’ who should ‘police’ members of society.
Well I’m afraid that it starts at home and as this is one of the homes, then I feel @GSPseafishing should say his piece here as he’s been called out.
And that’s from someone who does abide by the rules, so it gives me the right to question another.
It’s driving me up the wall that I cannot drive to the coast, but I deal with it!
I was Always Taught(Learn't quickly ouch lol)Don't Bring Shite to your own Door!
One of the things with likes of Poo tube/Dash cams and other methods of Recording/Keeping your Stupidity is that it's there to be used against you so if putting out there has to be Squeaky clean.
Dangers with Dash cams is plod Seizes and uses it against you!

Back