• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

I'm going fishing on Chesil!

I was Always Taught(Learn't quickly ouch lol)Don't Bring Shite to your own Door!
One of the things with likes of Poo tube/Dash cams and other methods of Recording/Keeping your Stupidity is that it's there to be used against you so if putting out there has to be Squeaky clean.
Dangers with Dash cams is plod Seizes and uses it against you!
People watch it and think we can do that, l would love to speak face to face with some people and ask them how they would feel if a load of us travelled up and fished there local marks. I don't mind a bit of rule bending,fishing by your self on a remote beach isn't going to hurt at 1am in the morning!! Old saying="tis no sense in hadvertisin be yut"

They claim it was before lockdown on 2.1st

I am unsure of the rules in England at the time can anyone confirm them.
But i thought the rules were similar.
Without counting they have travelled out of there County and cross many, and from different households.

In Wales it was stay local from before Christmas
Same as England, self isolate and only go out local to home for essential shopping, doctors, chemist. If walking dog - once a day only.

They fine people £2500 minimum for breaking covid rules, 2nd time £10,000.

It’s £200 first offence isn’t it?
That's what the should be, fine people 2.5k for 1st then 10k. Should then stop the idiots.

Last edited:
That's what the should fine people 2.5k for 1st then 10k. Should then stop the idiots.
Oh I see what you mean. Yes tougher is fine as long as there are clearly defined rules.

Obviously mixing three households from the south east to fish chesil is out of order but a few miles in a local radius I’d consider acceptable.

Edit: trouble is, as usual the rules are far too woolly.

Oh I see what you mean. Yes tougher is fine as long as there are clearly defined rules.

Obviously mixing three households from the south east to fish chesil is out of order but a few miles in a local radius I’d consider acceptable.

Edit: trouble is, as usual the rules are far too woolly.
Vunts shouldn't even move out there part of town let alone drive more than five miles out of it!

The rules are simple, stay local, only go out for essential shopping and dog walking. Other than that stay at home.

The rules are simple, stay local, only go out for essential shopping and dog walking. Other than that stay at home.
Ah but there’s local and local...

Actually that’s all I have done so far, but the sea is only a mile away so it would be rude not to, at some point...

Ah but there’s local and local...

Actually that’s all I have done so far, but the sea is only a mile away so it would be rude not to, at some point...
Local is everyones particular area. 1 mile should be fine I reckons. ;) My local is currently closed:cry:

Local is everyones particular area. 1 mile should be fine I reckons. ;) My local is currently closed:cry:
Well, or maybe 3-4 miles depending on what the tides are doing ?
We all live in villages mostly here, so any trip for even ‘essential’ stuff usually means a 30 minute drive.
Driving a fraction of that to go fishing is quite reasonable to me.

But yes, the pub would be nice ☹️

70 cases per 100k here again. I’ve got more chance of being savaged by a dogfish ☹️

But I realise they needed to impose a national lockdown to bring the rates down. Wish they could just wall up the cities...

Same as England, self isolate and only go out local to home for essential shopping, doctors, chemist. If walking dog - once a day only.
If in the higher tier 3 or 4 travelling over 160 miles to fish in the current climate shows no consideration for the rules and advice, it is not as if there was no closer place to fish

If in the higher tier 3 or 4 travelling over 160 miles to fish in the current climate shows no consideration for the rules and advice, it is not as if there was no closer place to fish
My nickname of one punch tommo can apply to idiots! One punch as in one punch off me is a knock out! Bang! Your on the floor! If I miss then you kick my ass!!;!

Ever considered anger management ???
Got bullied once,got backed into a corner! Beat hell out of my opponent,as I was smashing him two big blokes were stamping on me! Lol he was a hard man till I beat him then he grassed me up! Twas a malvern man in the crown at colwall snaggletooth will know it!

Got bullied once,got backed into a corner! Beat hell out of my opponent,as I was smashing him two big blokes were stamping on me! Lol he was a hard man till I beat him then he grassed me up! Twas a malvern man in the crown at colwall snaggletooth will know it!
In this instance `though, nobody was going to beat your ass, just two guys fishing, right or wrong

In this instance `though, nobody was going to beat your ass, just two guys fishing, right or wrong
Sorry just a bit wound up,lol maybe I do need anger management! Usually if I feel wound up I go for a run,but with my health problems I can't!

Sorry just a bit wound up,lol maybe I do need anger management! Usually if I feel wound up I go for a run,but with my health problems I can't!
You should be on East Enders or some other c rap tv soap.:ROFLMAO:

Back