• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

I'm going fishing on Chesil!

The rules are simple, stay local, only go out for essential shopping and dog walking. Other than that stay at home.
Go tell that to Boris and his Cohorts that are off to Haggis Land and the Wee Krankie has already told him Go do One.
Mind be funny if just got over the border and they stopped them all and fined them!

Hmmm.......
Same person that @Tournamag mentioned in his O/P has just put another video up about using squares of Grip matting to grip rods when you are having trouble separating the spigots. Funny that - I came up with that suggestion nearly 5 months ago on the 'easing tight spigots' sticky on the other side. Not seen it anywhere else - wonder where he got (pinched) that idea from? ??

To be fully open about this ,I live within a 10minute walk from the beach ,if not gone fishing ,why , because living here in brighton were 80% of the population are complete and absolute f$%king assholes who totally ignore government guidelines, they are in your face without face masks ,you tell them to give you space and the look and verbal abuse you get from them is totally unacceptable and unbelievable, I have to work in the city centre and practically evry one not wearing a mask and going around in big groups is mind boggling, I fear for my life if I was to catch it I'd die because of underlying illnesses ,all I can say to all and evry one who ignores government guidelines, your a f@#king c$nt

To be fully open about this ,I live within a 10minute walk from the beach ,if not gone fishing ,why , because living here in brighton were 80% of the population are complete and absolute f$%king assholes who totally ignore government guidelines, they are in your face without face masks ,you tell them to give you space and the look and verbal abuse you get from them is totally unacceptable and unbelievable, I have to work in the city centre and practically evry one not wearing a mask and going around in big groups is mind boggling, I fear for my life if I was to catch it I'd die because of underlying illnesses ,all I can say to all and evry one who ignores government guidelines, your a f@#king c$nt
Just found out shop by me i get bits in The Cnut that is in there mostly has the Pox other day i said you ok said mental problems!
Guy that owns it Fooked them both off in there said i got him all the kit visors/masks/sprays etc.
Now this twat has high BP had a bad heart attack before! and also Diabetic.= Worm fodder!

One of the other Cnuts round there who has it is still working in Spitalfields Fruit Market! WTF!

But one of the issues is for many that work in this shite gig economy/Zero hours/Piss poor Shop work No work no money=on the streets!

Go tell that to Boris and his Cohorts that are off to Haggis Land and the Wee Krankie has already told him Go do One.
Mind be funny if just got over the border and they stopped them all and fined them!
In return Boris and his cohorts as you call them reciprocated by reminding the little witch that Boris is PM of the UK and will go where work dictates. She is unhappy but can do sweet FA about. She needs reminding now and again that she is little more than a jumped up councillor

this guy is no better! 5 miles max travel is the rule and hes travelling 27!!!
Is that not the guy who caught two bluefin off his own boat whilst shark fishing. Only angler in the world I`d guess uses mono or flouro leaders / bite lengths for shark. Most tuna anglers do mind you. Load of crap he was targetting bluefin.

Is that not the guy who caught two bluefin off his own boat whilst shark fishing. Only angler in the world I`d guess uses mono or flouro leaders / bite lengths for shark. Most tuna anglers do mind you. Load of crap he was targetting bluefin.
hi Stan hope you are well bud, you are spot on mate, he claimed on the video he was fishing for porbeagles ??? complete liar! all he cares about is hits on his videos! he couldn't care less about anybody else.

hi Stan hope you are well bud, you are spot on mate, he claimed on the video he was fishing for porbeagles ??? complete liar! all he cares about is hits on his videos! he couldn't care less about anybody else.
Bet the local potters love him!

Yep, geezer is a waste of. A few reported him for targetting bluefin deliberately apparently, no idea what happened.

Yep, geezer is a waste of. A few reported him for targetting bluefin deliberately apparently, no idea what happened.
he makes videos and posts it on the net with zero regard for anybody else, when asked about it he gets all shitty and cocky. not a nice bloke.

Worked in fisheries protection himself in a previous career.
That could explain why nothing happened but he should have known better. Smug git on some of his videos. Got all niggly on WSF a couple of years back as he was fishing the small boat on his own with no lifejacket, claimed he was ultra safe and ever so clever so did not need one. Critics were relentless so he now wears one. Not my type of angler, just wants to be a celebrity angler.

That could explain why nothing happened but he should have known better. Smug git on some of his videos. Got all niggly on WSF a couple of years back as he was fishing the small boat on his own with no lifejacket, claimed he was ultra safe and ever so clever so did not need one. Critics were relentless so he now wears one. Not my type of angler, just wants to be a celebrity angler.
that aint a boat its a bathtub!!

So if this Pair come from different households live in Kent ones Canterbury area other Berkshire in same car so if ok for them then must be ok for all!
Only if you can afford the £200 minimum fine.
Police in Sussex are great at enforcement.
There are several ANPR cameras, it's a stupid risk.
STAY in your own are, don't become a COVID IDIOT.

Back