• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Is this really a thing

Agree. Plymouth Gumtree is rife with a few of them too. If I spot something of interest on there, I always have a look to see what other items they are flogging, and there's a few who, like you say, must be visiting Boot sales and then putting items on Gumtree for a few quid more. 1 Person had 142 items listed!
And don't start me on the dreamers - folk selling 2nd hand cheap fishing reels & rods, like Fladen, and asking more for them than the brand new price you can buy the same on eBay! ??
Not all fkadden stuff is poop there boat rods are the bollocks ???

Maybe because they are always asleep or pissed.

Not all. Most are piss/weed heads. I take it seriously. I hate the tits that sit there with the alarms on full whack so the whole lake hears it. Does my head in. Mine are almost silent so only i can hear it.

Not all. Most are piss/weed heads. I take it seriously. I hate the tits that sit there with the alarms on full whack so the whole lake hears it. Does my head in. Mine are almost silent so only i can hear it.
No FT so no comment on crap sorry carp fisherfolk most of the inland tackle shops must make fortunes selling the gear.

You dont wanna know the price of the tackle. Its stupid
If peeps are willing to pay then good luck to them. My TF gear beach rods & multies suit me just fine, same as my fly tackle & I never pay a fortune for stuff. The fish don't seem to mind ;)

If peeps are willing to pay then good luck to them. My TF gear beach rods & multies suit me just fine, same as my fly tackle & I never pay a fortune for stuff. The fish don't seem to mind ;)

Very true. I’m a bit of a tart when it comes to fishing. It helps that i get loads of carp gear for free lol.

Very true. I’m a bit of a tart when it comes to fishing. It helps that i get loads of carp gear for free lol.
We all love freebies ;)(y)

I use a cup hook with a half oz weight taped on to it on windy days or if I want to wander up and down the venue.
Be better off with a cup of tea or coffee ;)

Back