• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

I’ve been a naughty, naughty boy…….

My friend was using his on our recent trip in Scotland and he bullied some pretty big Pollock in off the rocks (y)
Well finally got to try the new rod yesterday. Feels fine in my non expert hands. Did it cast further than my cheapie rod……I don’t think so but that’s probably down to the person holding it! Only caught the one bass @ 46cm which made several deep dives….the rod did seem in control and not flopping and bending. I’m looking forward to trying it again, whenever that might be…….my pass book has been confiscated for a while…..

Attachments

• F10935EB-758A-4D4B-8327-AD877E74A7FA.jpeg
    F10935EB-758A-4D4B-8327-AD877E74A7FA.jpeg
    213.9 KB · Views: 4
Well finally got to try the new rod yesterday. Feels fine in my non expert hands. Did it cast further than my cheapie rod……I don’t think so but that’s probably down to the person holding it! Only caught the one bass @ 46cm which made several deep dives….the rod did seem in control and not flopping and bending. I’m looking forward to trying it again, whenever that might be…….my pass book has been confiscated for a while…..
Well done nice fish, glad the rod seemed ok (y)

Back