• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

West Coast Kerry Bass fishing

So that's where the decent Bass are to be found. Cracking fish, well done. ?

Cracking fishing Rich and nice photos too. Looks like you had a really special trip!

I can see why there is so much good press for that fella. He certainly put you on the fish. Cracking stuff

I can see why there is so much good press for that fella. He certainly put you on the fish. Cracking stuff
I cant praise him enough, there wasnt a day we didnt catch fish. for every state of tide he knew where fish would be, if there was no surf for the beaches or swell he still found fish for us. He drove us around all day with rods on the car. He was happy to take us out at 5 am in morn or late at night all included in the cost. (y)

I cant praise him enough, there wasnt a day we didnt catch fish. for every state of tide he knew where fish would be, if there was no surf for the beaches or swell he still found fish for us. He drove us around all day with rods on the car. He was happy to take us out at 5 am in morn or late at night all included in the cost. (y)
Can't fault it

Cracking report! Brings back some fond memories of Kerry this post ?

What stunning fish mate, very well done! ?Makes me want to break out a lure rod, I’ve not caught a proper bass on a lure (yet…)

Sounds like a good time was enjoyed by all and some nice fish caught. I especially like the top pic with the double rainbow just over your shoulder and you bathed in sunshine.

Sounds like a good time was enjoyed by all and some nice fish caught. I especially like the top pic with the double rainbow just over your shoulder and you bathed in sunshine.
Yea it had been absolutely pouring down a min before that picture, fantastic place.

Best day for me was 7 Bass, a friend also had 7 and another friend had 9 all on one day, bonkers fishing (y)
Been 4 times without a bass but haven’t really tried lure fishing, is it mainly early morning and before dusk

Back