• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Lets see your boats

That truly is a cracking fishing boat @Andy135 !!
I've never heard of them before. Where did you find it? How did you find it? You must have trawled through pages and pages and pages looking for ideas and inspirations before finding and settling on this beast ?
what’s the story to your hard search ?

very pleased for you andy, the more pics I see the better she looks. must admit I was surprised at her weight , some serious construction there. 42 is not a bad speed considering.

LOL
Not so much at the moment, a blown turbo put paid to that. You can read all about it here. https://www.offshoreoutlaws.co.uk/t...t-a-couple-of-knots/?tab=comments#comment-666

Well done Neil (y) ................ changing a turbo on a boat is the work of the devil and a sh!te job .......... no room, ripped knuckles, seized exhaust bolts, and lots of swearing ! ............. I am pretty sure that they use dwarfs with 12 inch fingers to fit boat engines ! :rolleyes:

Yes, rebuild was the way to go ........ I can't remember the last time I bought a new one .......... you can even get DIY rebuild kits for a lot of them now.

Well done Neil (y) ................ changing a turbo on a boat is the work of the devil and a sh!te job .......... no room, ripped knuckles, seized exhaust bolts, and lots of swearing ! ............. I am pretty sure that they use dwarfs with 12 inch fingers to fit boat engines ! :rolleyes:

Yes, rebuild was the way to go ........ I can't remember the last time I bought a new one .......... you can even get DIY rebuild kits for a lot of them now.
It’s so heart warming to see you two getting along nicely. If you do end up getting a room together remember to agree a safe word before you go at it.

It’s so heart warming to see you two getting along nicely. If you do end up getting a room together remember to agree a safe word before you go at it.
GPS has no need for me, not when he has his own 40kts french tickler to ride when he wants. Any way, I don’t like pensioners. I have standards don’t you know.

GPS has no need for me, not when he has his own 40kts french tickler to ride when he wants. Any way, I don’t like pensioners. I have standards don’t you know.
You may have standards but they are very low. And you had a thing with a pensioner before I believe, the South African guy.

Any way, I don’t like pensioners. I have standards don’t you know.

I can see you point ............... I don't associate with common plumbers, and have a dislike of complete bankers .............?

Back