• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Advice Lidl reels and nets

I had a look at the stuff when I was in yesterday, was tempted by the "popper" pack but managed to resist, didn't look at the nets, but would have had I realised they were rubberised.! ?
The nets work for me in several ways, in that they fold up for transporting, have a drawstring front for sliding fish over, a telescopic pole and a clip to stop the net sliding forward, but the best bit is definitely the rubberised net. One quick shake and it’s dry after use and it also doesn’t retain smells!

how long is this stuff in store for ? wouldn't be able to get to one until tommorow afternoon ... thinking of a couple reels to use when wading and not caring about too much

how long is this stuff in store for ? wouldn't be able to get to one until tommorow afternoon ... thinking of a couple reels to use when wading and not caring about too much
It's there until it is sold, they don't restock.
Try different stores.

Not a great answer but it is in until sold. Sometimes that can take a few days sometimes gone in the morning they are stocked. Partly dependant on how many they get in too and how popular an item is.

Not a great answer but it is in until sold. Sometimes that can take a few days sometimes gone in the morning they are stocked. Partly dependant on how many they get in too and how popular an item is.
And I think sold or not, they might shift it out next Thursday when the next lot of offers comes in?

And I think sold or not, they might shift it out next Thursday when the next lot of offers comes in?
I think we've got 5 or 6 Lidl stores in Plymouth, and they usually just move the trolley basket thingys along the line to get the new stock in. I remember last year spotting something on their website, and forgetting about it until about 3 weeks later when I luckily saw that one of the larger stores still had stock left.

I think we've got 5 or 6 Lidl stores in Plymouth, and they usually just move the trolley basket thingys along the line to get the new stock in. I remember last year spotting something on their website, and forgetting about it until about 3 weeks later when I luckily saw that one of the larger stores still had stock left.
Almost as essential to Plymouth as the 20 Primarks I expect?
????????

Back