• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Looking for new Boat

blueboy

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Boat
Hi folks just sold are boat,and we are looking for a arvor 215as or the 230as,if you see any let us know,thanks

well going to yarmouth,to look at a arvor 215,away at 6am this morning:D
Good luck, remember unless it’s an absolute peach. Don’t buy the first one you see. Try to take the heart out of the viewing and put your practical head on.
you know where to go for arvor advice !

On the other hand... each time I've been boat hunting I've bought the first example I've viewed. Do your research first and call the seller and chat with him/her and discuss every aspect of the boat and get all your questions answered ahead of any viewing. Then, if you do go to view, you shouldn't be in for any nasty surprises (in theory!). You can also suss out the seller during your interactions with them. If anything smells fishy, you can save yourself the trip to view.

We ran a 300 page thread suggesting every boat ever made in a range of colours for you!

well brought the boat,i had a arvor 210 many years ago and loved it,so i had a good idea what i was looking for,she is a 2008 arvor 215 in almost show room condition,just waiting for it to be delivered next week
Looks amazing! So clean and tidy for a 2008 model! Great little find. Looking forward to seeing your first fishing report from her.

Nice boat! Walk around wheelhouse? The smaller arvors were all wheelhouse and no deck space, your boat looks perfect!!!

Nice boat! Walk around wheelhouse? The smaller arvors were all wheelhouse and no deck space, your boat looks perfect!!!
The 210 and 215 are the same boat just slightly different topside layout, patio doors etc. I think the smaller model was the 190. This still has a decent deck area, maybe you were thinking of the small quicksilver models like the 500, this was a lot of wheelhouse on a small boat.

The 210 and 215 are the same boat just slightly different topside layout, patio doors etc. I think the smaller model was the 190. This still has a decent deck area, maybe you were thinking of the small quicksilver models like the 500, this was a lot of wheelhouse on a small boat.
Yes I think your right,think they were about 16 or 18ft????

Yes I think your right,think they were about 16 or 18ft????
5m so about 16 ft, I’ve never been in one but heard that they roll about a lot being top heavy

Last edited:
well brought the boat,i had a arvor 210 many years ago and loved it,so i had a good idea what i was looking for,she is a 2008 arvor 215 in almost show room condition,just waiting for it to be delivered next week
Use Arvors in Norway. Great boats. Enjoy !

well boat arrived 8pm last night ,down the slip and onto the mooring in highwinds and pouring rain, great start with new boat. should have arrived at 2.30pm but had punture,so had to wait for the aa,but never mind went down this morning at 7am to have a look in daylight run the engine up for half an hour to charge battery up,see if will hold the charge. dont no if any one can help, the arvor 215 user manual,that one i got with the boat is in french.

well boat arrived 8pm last night ,down the slip and onto the mooring in highwinds and pouring rain, great start with new boat. should have arrived at 2.30pm but had punture,so had to wait for the aa,but never mind went down this morning at 7am to have a look in daylight run the engine up for half an hour to charge battery up,see if will hold the charge. dont no if any one can help, the arvor 215 user
What engine is it? manual,that one i got with the boat is in french.

Back