• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Looky Likey Lures

I can guarantee these are just Chinese knock off lures. The Asturie copy is identical to the ones I am buying on Ali E only more than twice the price !
Like I said above, they are. You are paying for the benefit of getting the lure in a few days rather than waiting.

Yes I can understand that having said that the first lot I bought only took 12 days to arrive. I have another batch on the way but they have been held up by Chinese new year but I still thing the will be here in under three weeks. The weather has been so crap I have not been fishing in that time anyway :ROFLMAO:

Number of lures on Ali that do not appear to be copies of anything I know of. You can buy unpainted lure bodies as well and finish them yourself. Nearly 30 quid for a Feed Shallow they are having a laugh.

Yes I can understand that having said that the first lot I bought only took 12 days to arrive. I have another batch on the way but they have been held up by Chinese new year but I still thing the will be here in under three weeks. The weather has been so crap I have not been fishing in that time anyway :ROFLMAO:
Best way to describe the post from China is unpredictable ?

OK so my new Hunthouse Xorus Asturie rip offs have arrived from China and to be fair the look great! I bought four for £11.50 considering the real lure costs about £23 I reckon that's a good deal. As before free del and it took just more than two weeks because of the new year.

However I have to give you a laugh I have found a site in France that is selling these exact same lures for €17 a pop they are identical and made by Hunthouse they sell them as an "Asturie type lure" and do warn you that they are not genuine Xorus Asturie lures :ROFLMAO:

DSCN4150.JPG
DSCN4149.JPG

OK so my new Hunthouse Xorus Asturie rip offs have arrived from China and to be fair the look great! I bought four for £11.50 considering the real lure costs about £23 I reckon that's a good deal. As before free del and it took just more than two weeks because of the new year.

However I have to give you a laugh I have found a site in France that is selling these exact same lures for €17 a pop they are identical and made by Hunthouse they sell them as an "Asturie type lure" and do warn you that they are not genuine Xorus Asturie lures :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 6435
View attachment 6434
Nice them jambop . China do make great lookalike lures . I bought some lures myself from china recently .

Back