• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Navionics / C-Map Relief shading, game changer or not?

Can anyone tell me if the Liverpool and Morecambe bays are shown in this new mapping please?

I reckon so and i think they are almost there round UK waters as they are charted more often than most due to the amount of shipping around us.

My commercial buddies (all small fishing boats) have had the best year in memory with good catches and very very good prices. A lot have had to change the way they have operated in the past and those who have adapted have done very well. Doing more business with UK users rather than the fish being sold in market- sent to europe and then sent back to the restaurants. Our lovely friends in the EU are still being pedantic (one lobster chap had his export rejected in Boulogne because the label was at an angle rather than horizontal)

For £35 it's a really useful tool.
I used it on Yarmouth Pier last night to show a fellow angler what he was fishing into.
I bought it just before Xmas so still learning about it.
Lots of YouTube stuff to watch which helps.

Ian

Much coming off Yarmouth Pier ?

Used to fish it when I was a nipper.

Caught the ferry a few times!
I was born in Chale (house now in the sea!). Sister lives on island.

Last night I had a small pout, another angler 3 doggies and a strap.
Today a mate had 2 doggies.

So not much, been pretty poor all last summer and up til now.

I haven't heard of anything decent coming off there Coxy, Ianpick might know more, he's over that side of the island.

Back