• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

New boy.

Apart from being followed I never really had a problem with Nick, but the more everyone speaks about the experiences ...... The more shock I am.

I only ever had one report locked, by our Shirl which was very understandable , not of my doing, it was two others that were having a go at each other.

The whole clique thing was bollox. Only one or two people actually knew each other in real life and we gave each other as much stick as we could, we never teamed up against anyone or targeted other users. If people joined in with banter then they would receive it. Unfortunately a lot of people like to dish it out but but not receive it. It got to the point where all our posts were heavily moderated, deleted usually if there was the slightest element of humour to them. Answers like ‘yes I like blue boats’ or ‘ I like this rope’ make a really dull place.
That's a good way of describing it Jon. Everyone was welcome (and encouraged) to join in with the banter but if they dished it out they could expect to have it dished back again. Sad that there were one or two on there who wanted to dish it but not receive it, then whined to Nick when the banter came back home to roost.

Just found out about this forum. Posted in wsf to see where everyone went and got censored. Decided to search around and found this. I always enjoyed wsf and will remain there as well. Glad I found the rest of you though as I have recieved some good advice over the years. Still think it would work better if we were all on the same forum though rather than split between two.

Just found out about this forum. Posted in wsf to see where everyone went and got censored. Decided to search around and found this. I always enjoyed wsf and will remain there as well. Glad I found the rest of you though as I have recieved some good advice over the years. Still think it would work better if we were all on the same forum though rather than split between two.
Welcome aboard (y)

Back