• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West No 11

Phis

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Got back out this afternoon for a 2-15 start remembered to pack the head torch, I fished the usual 2 hrs up 2 hrs down and it turned into a decent session using mackerel and squid I stuck with the 2 hook flapper rig on size 4 hooks no bling as well as 9 whiting a dab was tempted which was good to see after a few weeks of whiting.I fished an hour or so into the dark and the whiting did improve in size I maybe need to get out and do an all dark session. I used the multiplier right the way through and no disasters even in the dark listening for the splash ??20220125_152653.jpg

Nice one ... and good your getting used to the multiplier. When they're running well they're a pleasure to cast.

Well done Phis, fickle wee mark.
Nice dab.
Heard the flat rock is turning up lots of rays, dabs and dogs, but is also a bit of a shithole with rubbish.

Well done Phis, fickle wee mark.
Nice dab.
Heard the flat rock is turning up lots of rays, dabs and dogs, but is also a bit of a shithole with rubbish.
Cheers Thrasher. Aye I saw that what is the matter with people just take your crap home it isn't hard ?

Well done mate, lovely photo of the dab. Glad you have got used to the multipliers. They are awesome.

If I fished more I would go back to them.

Tight lines for your next session, in the dark.

Back