• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West No 6

Phis

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Ting ting ting ting ting ting ting, it was an early start 6-30 am weather calm and quite mild 5.5 degrees sorry for the boring report ? must try harder dropped hooks down to size 4 it did improve hook up rate.

Ting ting ting ting ting ting ting, it was an early start 6-30 am weather calm and quite mild 5.5 degrees sorry for the boring report ? must try harder dropped hooks down to size 4 it did improve hook up rate.
Busy session, tropical at 5.5 degrees Lol

I had to go up from 3/0 to 6/0 hooks to stop the fish from swallowing the hooks

Tight lines mate

Any size to them Phis?

No nothing to shout about I'll give it another go on Sunday got to be something else about other than whiting

Catching tings are better than blanking mate ,if you don't want them , you can send them my way ,I'm getting fed up with blanking

I'm back out tomorrow any I catch I'll have a word can you send me the directions for where you will be fishing ?
I don't know if we get the same quality of whiting as they do down south, what they call channel whiting? Whag we get barely scrapes legal. Maybe the bigger ones don't come in to the bays?
No idea why Wolf don't get em on IOW?

I just can't seem be be able to find them Thrasher , they will turn up eventually,I'm catching the odd flattie ,so I'm not worried

Back