• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West No 8

Phis

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Evening all, well session no 8 this month and I arrived at the mark with great anticipation new century tip tornado super match rod in hand, time about 10am a couple of hours before high water. I was just setting up when Alex turned up. I was using the usual frozen baits so started with lug tipped with mackerel on no 4 aberdeens 20 minutes in and had a small whiting that was the rod christened, happy with that. I hadn't realised I was fishing a comp until Alex chimed in with ones apiece, bites came most of the session scores were mostly even, I think we needed a ref as Alex managed to lasso one the trace wrapped around it's gills hook dangling ? dunno how the hell he managed that anyway at 5 - 5 looking like a draw I had a little knock 6-5 to me right on the final whistle the rematch kicks off on Friday oh and we had two keepers out an all whiting session not a bad day ?

Well done, better catch today and always good to christen a new rod.
I refused to give him the dead half eaten whiting he landed one session, he's a tryer.:ROFLMAO:

Well done, better catch today and always good to christen a new rod.
I refused to give him the dead half eaten whiting he landed one session, he's a tryer.:ROFLMAO:
I'll tell him the ref has looked into the result and called it 6-4 thanks ref Thrasher ?

Back